Effective November 1, 2017, all requests to create, replace, and fill vacant positions must be submitted via the Cornerstone Recruit system, replacing the Position Request Form (PRF) process. Cornerstone can be accessed from your employee tab in ULink, and should appear as a link under the Human Resources section. Approvals for hiring candidates will still utilize the Personnel Action Form (PAF). Any questions regarding hiring procedures can be directed to HRReply@louisiana.edu.
Cornerstone Recruit Training
- General Use and Overview
- Creating a Requisition
- Approval Process of Requisitions
- Applicant Process
- Applicant Review and Hiring
- Creating an Interview Session
- Confidential Reference Requests
Cornerstone Performance (PES) Training (Classified employees only)
- PES Planning for Supervisors
- PES Planning for Second level Supervisors
- PES Planning for Classified Employees
Please bookmark this page and only use the forms found here when you are initiating new action, as these forms may change as we refine the hiring process.