Workplace Fundamentals I
This curriculum is composed of ten (10) web-based courses designed to assist employees in being successful in today’s current, diverse workforce.
To access the Web-based Cornerstone Trainings:
1. Log in to ULink
2. On the Employee tab, in the Human Resources box, click Cornerstone, which redirects you into the system.
3. Once in Cornerstone, click the navigation menu icon , click Learning, then select Learner Home.
4. Enter the title of the desired course in the search bar. The course should appear. Click Launch to initiate.
Lunch & Learn
Join the Human Resources team for a complimentary meal at their monthly Lunch & Learn at the Student Union series. Each session will be 1 hour long and take place over lunch, topics/speakers change monthly. All faculty and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration for these events can be completed in Cornerstone via the following steps:
- Launch Cornerstone via the same steps above.
- In Cornerstone, type "lunch" into the search bar at the top of the Welcome Page.
- Select Lunch and Learn
- Follow the promps to register
Registration is required to attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or, if you will attend but do not require a meal.